Wednesday, December 07, 2011

A Woman’s private Hell


Wordless thoughts run thru my head
Angry, hot, smoldering heat take over
Makes me snap like a rabid dog at anyone that comes close
Every little thing seems to bother me…
Even just the sound of someone’s annoying voice
Even more, a person’s annoying face
I feel the need to hide just until this day passes
Just so not to hurt anyone
Or kill anyone.

Stress builds at the nape of my neck
Shooting daggers of pain to my brain
How can you think?
How can you make right decisions?
My stomach aches like I’ve swallowed knives
Which are now passing slowly thru my intestines
You cannot taste even if you crave
You cannot even swig just to dull the pain
How Ironic…
You feel hunger but cannot eat
You feel thirst but cannot drink
I just want to lock myself in a cell
Until the sun sets and another day begins

A simple call from the boss
Stirs so much frustration and fear
Like the world has fallen apart
When all he said was…
Good Job, but what could you have done better?
Think why such a simple phrase will trigger tears down my face
Wow, how even traffic makes me weep
If I had a gun, I would shoot the bus driver at the end of the road
Hot flashes feeding my road rage
I shouldn’t drive around this way
I might end up in jail

Nothing seems to fit and I feel so fat
And when someone does say so…
I mentally slap her in the face and kick her ass
My poor trainer gets the brunt of it all
As he tries to coax me into pumping endorphins thru my soul
I give him hell
I make him the enemy – MAN – Grrrrrrr…
I should’ve skipped today
He might not survive
I feel I can’t take it any longer
My head spins a thousand degrees like an exorcised demon
My throat’s about to hurl
And my body feels like it’s about to self-combust from burning heat
Then…
I feel a sudden gush below
I finally smile in happy relief
I just got my damn period!

No comments:

Post a Comment