Monday, January 09, 2012

2012


How I love entering into a new year. We have fresh Perspectives, new Goals and new Experiences that we can live.  I’m so excited about 2012. Let this Blog entry be my bucket list for this brand new year.

Health is definitely Wealth

My body is a Temple. I shall treat it with respect and love. Live a Balanced Life of Exercise, Proper Diet & rest. Being overweight by 18 pounds, I feel a slight drag in my step and heaviness from my ass.  I have 365 days to lose 18 pounds. It’s time to moderate the PIZZA, PASTA & other evil CARBS. Even my triglycerides are up. This is the year, I wrote it down, No excuses and no turning back.



Calm the Mind & Peace for the Soul

Take me to the beach… This is where I find solace. This is where my soul can rest and my mind can clear. Underwater, I have no enemies. I have no anger. I have no problems. This year, I wish to Dive more. One Dive Weekend a Quarter would help clear the ghosts in my head. 




Security & Safety for the future

Savings is the key to a happy retirement. My zodiac sign reads that new doors will open for me this year. I will make sure of that. I believe we hold our own destiny. It’s up to us what we wish to own, to have and to be.


Travel the world in 365 Days

Explore Asia! Looking forward to visiting Taiwan, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia and Laos… Study their history and culture. Write about it. Document the travels with fun articles and entertaining pictures. Have a food & travel monthly column.




Continuous Improvement of the Mind

Knowledge is power. Study again. Our brain is a sponge. It can absorb and learn. We need to constantly improve ourselves. Going back to school gives us a surge of discipline. It helps us expand and grow.


Be Passionate about Passion

Live more, Love more, write more, and paint more… Dance and sing with all my heart. Run free. Dive Deep. Be happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment