Monday, February 25, 2013

Off to a Great Start!

January has blown by so fast. 
February is ending too quickly. 
Time is really something we cannot hold on to. 
We just have to learn to make the most of it. 

2013 has come off to a wonderful start. 
All career decisions have been good. 
I now enjoy a perfect symmetry of work-life balance.
Travel Plans are already in full swing.
We’re off to Japan next week. The last time I was there, I was alone. 
At least now, I have family to share experiences with... to take photos with. 




I’m excited to eat Sushi, Ramen and different kinds of Tempura. 
Looking forward to drinking Sake. 
I hope I finally see the Cherry Blossom Trees. 
I hope to meet a Geisha too. 
I’ve been obsessed with them since "Memoirs of a Geisha" came out. 



This year is the year of New Adventures and overcoming fear.
So far, I’ve tried Gymnastics and Wake boarding - love both! 
Started Ballroom Dancing again. 
Also back to MMA training. I have got to start Ballet... soon. 
I see each workout as a new adventure and very appreciative for the friends, new and old, that I meet and enjoy along the way. 

So many things to be grateful for. So many people to be thankful for. 
Excited that my family abroad are home and coming home.
Time to bring out the Diving Gear and Bikini. 
My baby cousin is getting married this March. 
My good friend ties the knot this November. 
Wow. Exciting times ahead.


Now that I know how time flies too quickly... 
I see each adventure as my first. 
I try to savor each experience like its my last. 
Time, we sometimes want to freeze it. 
We sometimes want to turn it back.
The only thing to do is...
To make the most of it while its here. 

1 comment: