Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What a Beautiful Life

It has been a whirlwind series of events for the past few months. 
I’m very excited to update my blog. 
Visited 6 amazing places and was able to take home more than a tan and more than a summer glow. 

In the past three months, I’ve challenged myself to the limits by climbing out of my comfort zone, expanded my knowledge of different cultures and also learned to relax, let my guard down once in awhile and enjoy what this beautiful life has to offer. 

I want to savor each moment and relive each memory. Little by little, I will relate in detail the life-changing places I’ve been and the wonderful people I was lucky to meet and spend time with. This entry is just to gather my thoughts and introduce the journey taken for 2013’s first semester. 

Hopefully, it will not end here. 

Summer has come and gone. My skin tanned golden brown. 
My heart warmed to the very core. 
I thank God for this beautiful life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment