Monday, July 16, 2012

You try. You die.


Come on Boy! 
What do you think you’re hinting at?
Its so obvious you’re trying to play me… 
You can do better than that
Sorry to say I can call your every move and cheesy line
My Dad taught me everything about players
He raised me real fine

I know when you're about to lie
My bad ass brother showed me how to fake tears and cry
I’ll laugh at your face when I catch you cheating on me
My playboy cousin gave me a few tests that I can do easily
Its endearing if you try to hide that you take drugs
I learned every kind, every effect...
From an uncle that deals with thugs

If you try hard to cover your flaws at the beginning so I can’t see
Don’t bother babe, I see thru you so clearly
Be careful… my hardcore cousin taught me how to fight
While my youngest brother always wants what’s right
Its sad if you try to deceive, hurt or manipulate me
God sent huge wonderful Men to watch over me…
My own loving army

And if by chance you still get out alive
My grandfather made sure…
I can shoot a Colt 45

*Poem that I wrote when I was a teenager. It made me smile today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment