Sunday, January 11, 2015

Vision 2015

It's been awhile since I last posted. Time just seems to fly by. 
2014 was an amazing year. 
2015, I hit the ground running. 
There are so many thing I want to do. 
So many experiences I want to try. 
This will be my year. I own it. 

Work Life Balance will be my goal. 
I know I'll be able to hit my targets this year. 
Mediocre is just not enough.
Status Quo will not suffice. 
We are taking the business to a different level. 
Time to level up! 

Travel will keep me thirsty for life's simple lessons. 
Immersing myself in another Culture and learning from a country's history will show me different perspectives.  
I plan on visiting the mysteries of Eastern Europe. 
Swimming with great white sharks in Australia. 
Diving the glorious depths of Palau. 
Climbing new mountains in Kota Kinabalu and Japan. 
And simply enjoying my family on the beaches of Thailand. 

Passion will fuel my athletic dreams. 
Learning and mastering new sports are challenges I love to take. 
Windsurfing - I wish to study the direction of where my sail will take me. 
Flying Trapeze - Get over my fear of losing control and soar higher than ever before. 
JiuJitsu - Always be 2 steps ahead and finish with flourish. 
Diving - Slowly move towards my goal of one day being a master of the sea. 
Time will be my investment. 
Passion will get me where I want to be. 

Health and balance is the key. 
I will strive to keep my body lean, my mind clear and my soul clean. 
Eat only what is good for my body. 
Drink only to cleanse the spirit. 
Yoga and meditation will help my balance both physically and mentally. 
While my family will keep me grounded. 

2015 is a blank 365 page book waiting to be written. 
Each page will be full of excitement and of living life to the fullest.   
Each day will bring me happiness and love. 
This will be my year. I will own every single day of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment