Monday, January 04, 2016

Reflection

With the earlier post, I wrote about what I want for 2016.
Now I want to reflect on the year that was.
I just want to document what an amazing year 2015 was.
I was able to visit new countries on my bucket list such as Eastern Europe and Palau...
And visit favorite ones like Japan, Taiwan and Vietnam.

Eastern Europe 




Palau





Japan



Taiwan




Vietnam


2015 also brought a lot of passion for improving myself, my craft and my art. 
I was able to hit my work targets and also focus my energy on JiuJitsu and Diving. 
To be able to compete and train abroad was the most exciting highlight of the year. 
I learned from the best teachers and lost to amazing opponents. 
I'm going to thrive to own the mats this year. 
I want to swim free with the fish too. 

Asian Open in Tokyo 


9 Teams in 9 Cities in Eastern Europe and Taiwan

 
 Dumao International Open 


More importantly, new adventures.
I discovered Competitive Canyoneering and enjoyed the outdoors, climbing and the natural wonders of the world.

Moal Boal Canyoneering 



Halong Bay 



That was the year that was. 
Loving the year that is. 
And looking forward to the year that will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment